Get ready for an exciting adventure! Take a thrilling ride through the swamps and bayous of Louisiana, accessible only by airboat. The captain, a native of the area, offers a colorful history of the Cajun way of life. You'll come face to face with alligators, snakes and other native creatures while touring their neighborhood. We have been offering our airboat tours since May 2000. Seven airboats are available accommodating up to 98 passengers. Each vessel is ready to take you to the far reaches of the bayous by using Chevy 454, 450 horsepower engines.
- Availability: Daily
- Duration: 1 hour 45 minutes
- Tour Time: 10:00am & 2:00pm (12:00pm & 4:00pm seasonal)
- Pick-Up Time: 8:30am, 10:30am, 12:30pm, (2:30pm seasonal)
- Drive-up: 4757 Orleans Way, Marrero, LA 70072
- Please check-in 30 min. prior tour time
- Children under 8 are not permitted
Price (All prices are per person)
- Adult drive up: $65
- Adult with transportation: $85
- Adult drive up: $85
- Adult with transportation: $105
Reservation & Cancellation Policies:
- Tickets purchased online must be called-in to confirm your reservation: 504-293-2338
- RESERVATION POLICY: Reservations made within 24-hours of scheduled tour time can not be guaranteed. Please call 504-293-2338 to reserve tours occurring within 24-hours, especially the airboat tour.
- Cancellations must be received 24-hours in advance. There are no refunds after the 24-hour time frame. Time changes must be received 24-hour in advance.
- Tours by Jean Lafitte Swamp & Airboat Tour are subject to cancellation in dangerous weather. Airboats are high speed, open boats without a top. Jean Lafitte Swamp & Airboat Tours is not responsible for any cameras/video equipment lost or damaged due to water, splashes, or rain. Pregnant women, children under 5 years old, and people with neck/back problems are not allowed to ride airboats. All payments are nonrefundable. Prices are subject to change.