Journey with us by boat, Cajun-style, for a 1 hour 30 minute tour through the heart of Southern Louisiana's swamplands in the protected Jean Lafitte National Park and Preserve's Barataria Preserve. Experience real-life adventure for the whole family from the comfort of our swamp boats. Tour back into our privately owned meandering bayous and take a look into the past. View moss draped cypress trees, fascinating plant life and the creatures who make their homes here.
Your Cajun guide is a native of the area who will share with you the legends and lore of Louisiana's still untamed wilderness.
Our Coast Guard Certified swamp boats can accommodate up to 360 passengers when all of our tour boats are in use. Each boat has restroom facilities. School groups are welcome and a picnic area is available for the children to bring a bag lunch.
Bring your camera and capture wildlife at any time! Alligators, snakes, egrets, white-tailed deer, mink and nutria all make their home here in the Louisiana swamplands.
- Availability: Daily
- Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Tour Time: 10:00am & 2:00pm (11:45am & 3:45pm seasonal)
- Pick-Up Time: 8:30am, 10:30am, 12:30pm, 2:30pm (seasonal)
- Drive-up: see map for directions
- Adult drive up: $29.00
- Adult with transportation: $49.00
- Child (3-12) drive up: $12
- Child (3-12) with transportation: $24
Reservation & Cancellation Policies:
- Tickets purchased online must be called-in to confirm your reservation: 504-689-4186
- RESERVATION POLICY: Reservations made within 48 hours of scheduled tour time can not be guaranteed. Please call 504-689-4186 to reserve tours occurring within 48 hours, especially the airboat tour.
- Cancellations must be received 48 hours in advance. There are no refunds after the 48 hour time frame. Time changes must be received 48 hours in advance.